For a while, participants on the NOM Discussion board presented weekly Gospel Doctrine lessons, following the Church’s correlated curriculum…but with a NOMish bent.Â
The practice began in early 2005 as a spontaneous gesture by GDTeacher.Â It became so popular that it’s evolved into a regular feature, with different “instructors” preparing the material.
It would be great to get through a four-year cycle, but since this is a true volunteer effort, it could (and did, apparently!) collapse at any moment.Â Enjoy these lessons, and we’ll add more to the web site as they are written.
Doctrine & Covenants and Church History
- D&C Lesson 17 – Tithes & Offerings, but not really
- D&C Lesson 19 – The Plan of Salvation, not polyandry
- D&C Lesson 20 – The Kingdoms of Glory
- D&C Lesson 22 – The Word of Wisdom
- D&C Lesson 23 – Seek Learning, Even by Study and Also by Faith.
- D&C Lesson 24 – Be Not Deceived, but Continue in Steadfastness
- D&C Lesson 26 – Go Ye into All the World, and Preach My Gospel
- D&C Lesson 28 – They Must Needs Be Chastened and Tried
- D&C Lesson 32 – To Seal the Testimony
- D&C Lesson 33 – Brigham Young Leads the Saints
- D&C Lesson 37 – We Thank Thee, O God, for a Prophet
- D&C Lesson 38 – In Mine Own Way
- D&C Lesson 40 – Finding Joy in Temple and Family History Work
- D&C Lesson 41 – Every Member a Missionary
- D&C Lesson 42 – Continuing Revelation to Latter-day Prophets
- D&C Lesson 43 – Take Upon You the Whole Armor of God
- D&C Lesson 44 – Being Good Citizens
- D&C Lesson 45 – The Proclamation on the Family
- D&C Lesson 46 – Zion, the Pure in Heart
- OT Lesson 1 – This is My Work and My Glory
- OT Lesson 2 – You Were Chosen Before You Were Born
- OT Lesson 4 – Because of My Transgression My Eyes Are Opened
- OT Lesson 5 – Enoch and Satan and Cain, Oh My!